MikeS

Default How do I import a DOC file into Autocad.

The OLE import of word files into Autocad does not seem to work correctly
with XP (I don't get the entire file imported). Anyone solve this problem?
Shauna Kelly

Hi Mike

This is almost certainly an Autocad issue. I suggest you ask a question in
one of the Autocad newsgroups. You can find them through
www.google.com/groups.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word