Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
liondog liondog is offline

Default How do I set up default paragraphs in tables

My text disappeares at the end of a cell within Tables. The fix is to to to
Paragraphs and re-set the insert to 0". For some reason it is defaulted to
an indent. I've tried hitting the DEFAULT button after resetting to 0", but
it never "defaults." I have to reset it again and again as I work through
the table (sometimes, but not always, I'm able to highlight a group and set
it to 0" and it works).

Help. I have Office 2007. Had the same problem with Office 2003.

In Tables, how can I change a default setting? StephenA Tables 11 July 17th 08 04:55 PM
default to lower case in tables Struggles Tables 1 September 1st 07 04:07 AM
How do I amend the default row height of tables? joannanesbitt Tables 1 April 14th 06 01:56 PM
Tables Default Bob Day Page Layout 1 February 6th 06 10:01 PM
Is there a Default for tables Dijait Tables 1 February 6th 06 09:32 PM