Jim

Default How do I keep mail merged numbers to two decimals

I put my info in Excel, with only two decimals. When I mail merge, Word
imports some numbers exactly as they are in Excel, while others import up to
"9" decimal places. WHY?
Doug Robbins

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP