Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dww dww is offline

Default how do I enlarge quick access toolbar? It's too small

Word 2007 provides a small toolbar. Hard to read, icons are so small. How can
I enlarge the height of the toolbar?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dana1 Dana1 is offline

I've had success by going to My Computer on the desktop, then selecting the
Control Panel, selecting Appearance and Themes, selecting Display, click on
the Appearance tab and enter extra large font in the drop down. This does
give you larger fonts throughout your system, but it does increase the size
of the QAT--hope this is helpful!

"dww" wrote:

Word 2007 provides a small toolbar. Hard to read, icons are so small. How can
I enlarge the height of the toolbar?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi DWW,

For Office 2007 there is only one size for the QAT toolbar. While it looks small in comparison to the ribbon, it is basically the
same size as the traditional toolbars from earlier Word versions.

You can use the Accessibility options in the Windows control panel to englarge everything proportionally to aid in vision issued but
it's not selective (i.e. it won't enlarge just the Quick Access toolbar).

Unfortunately, Office 2007 also blocks the ability to enlarge the size of the mouse over text for the screentips/Tooltips set via
the Display icon in the control panel [Appearance=Advanced=Tooltips]

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP