Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Darcie Darcie is offline

Default Printing pictures/text boxes in book fold

I am trying to print a 40 page program in booklet form. Everything is fine
except where I have added pictures. The pictures don't seem to recognize the
book fold and they are printing on the opposite side of the page. The program
was fine when it was printed in Word 2003, but using 2007 seems to have
messed something up. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Similar issues with pictures and booklets have been reported previously. It
is likely that updating the printer driver will help.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP