Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geejaypee Geejaypee is offline

Default word document will not allow typing in lowercase

My word document won't allow me to type in lowercase irrespective of whether
caps lock is on or off, please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Does the font at the cursor have lower case characters?

Geejaypee wrote:
My word document won't allow me to type in lowercase irrespective of
whether caps lock is on or off, please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Geejaypee Geejaypee is offline

No, the font is uppercase permanently, I can change individual words by using
shift F3 but that's it

Geejaypee wrote:
My word document won't allow me to type in lowercase irrespective of
whether caps lock is on or off, please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Look at your font settings. Any chance you have Small Caps selected?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Geejaypee wrote:
My word document won't allow me to type in lowercase irrespective of
whether caps lock is on or off, please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to Format | Font and see if you have All Caps selected.