Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dee

Default Auto Text Entries

I have a lot of auto text entries that I woul d like to transfer to someone
else's computer. I am not sure how to do this. Would I need to make a copy of
my normal dot template on a disk and then go to the other computer and access
the organizer and transfer the entries that way. I think that was the way I
did it many years ago.

Thanks very much for any help. I am using Word 2003.

Regards,

Dee

cant get rid of shading on auto text entries in microsoft word jeepel Microsoft Word Help 1 April 19th 05 12:05 AM
Many of my Auto Correct and Auto Text entries are gone. I did not. Typalot Microsoft Word Help 2 March 23rd 05 09:38 PM
In Word where are auto text entries stored Bill W Microsoft Word Help 2 March 16th 05 10:51 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
auto text entries Cheryl Microsoft Word Help 2 December 4th 04 12:47 AM