Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PatJennings PatJennings is offline

Default Heading anomaly

Somehow I have extended the heading to encompass almost the entire sheet. I
have tried viewing the header and footer and then using the ruler to resize
the heading to "normal". That is not rectifying the problem. Can someone
lend assistance?
Thanks,
Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Maybe you have multiple empty paragraphs in the header. Click on the ¶
Show/Hide button to check. Delete them if that is what it is.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

File saving anomaly MSNews New Users 2 January 19th 07 04:19 PM
UK Dictionary Anomaly Don Ellis Microsoft Word Help 5 January 10th 07 04:50 AM
Blank Document Anomaly DH27564 Microsoft Word Help 3 November 21st 06 12:25 PM
Excluded Records Anomaly Brian Smither Mailmerge 2 February 4th 06 05:45 PM
Find and Replace anomaly BruceM Microsoft Word Help 7 January 18th 05 05:47 PM