Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cheryl cheryl is offline

Default strange behavior with manual template

I'm using the manual template from MS Word 2003. Somehow some goofy
coding got into the document that causes the cover, title and preface
pages to "appear" as if they are wider than the rest of the pages in
page layout view. The problem is when I print the manual, these pages
do not print correctly--rather only part of the information is
printed. I have tried everything I can think of--I cannot see any
difference using reveal formatting. I have tried creating a new
document and copying portions into it, but ultimately whatever is
causing this strange behavior is coming over to the new document.

Any suggestions to correct this issue would be welcome.
Thanks in advance
Cheryl

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cheryl cheryl is offline