Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Diet Simon Diet Simon is offline

Default How do I stop lines of text breaking where I don't want them to?

Mr Devlin asked Sen-Sgt Hurley if he was aware that (police procedural)
rules
clearly prohibit officers (involved in any incident to be investigated)
from talking
among themselves because it may contaminate evidence.

How do I make the lines wrap correctly?