Alesha

Default If you add 2 excel workshts in a word doc. is it possible to link

Here's my problem, I have a word document I added 2 Object which are 2
different excel worksheets inside the document. I want to be able to do a
formula on the top worksheet then it be able to reference the different
worksheet and apply the same formula? So what im trying to say is it
possible to link them at all even tho there completly different worksheets.

Jezebel

Instead of embedding the spreadsheet objects, create a separate workbook and
link the sections of it into your Word document. Then you can use any
internal referencing you like within and between the sheets.

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Remove link from Excel Chart in Word Stúfur Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 05:50 PM
Can I link Excel Worksheet objects in Word? CharlotteCorke Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 01:22 PM