Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marinesurveyor4u marinesurveyor4u is offline

Default Setting the default directory for pictures when in Word

For some reason word no longer stays in the directory of the document I am
working in. When I want to insert a picture the default directy is:
\ProgramFiles\Microsoft Office\Office 11. In the past it would open in the
directory of the document I was working on. I insert between 30 and 60
photo's in my document so it is a bit tedious now. Any ideas??
Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you have an entry at Tools options file locations clip art pictures
Delete the content of the registry entry :
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\W ord\Options\PICTURE_PATH