Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Help with Word 2007[_2_] Help with Word 2007[_2_] is offline

Default Mail merge in Word putting fields into an excel table in word

I am doing a mail merge where I want to put a merge field into an excel table
in a word document. I cannot seem to do so. please assist. when I select
the excel table I do not have the mail merge options any more
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

I have already answered this (yesterday, in this forum), and the answer is: you can't. My previous reply also says how you can get
the numeric formatting you're after.

--
Cheers
macropod