Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jim Jim is offline

Default format all numbers per row in a table column

On table format per WORD, I cannot figure out how to get all of the numbers
automatically entered in numerical order (per row), after I have entered the
numbers 1, 2, 3 in the first 3 rows in a Table.

Also, why do they not automatically fall into the same place in each field?
I selected a page format and table format from the choices given on TABLE in
WORD of 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See if adding a decimal tab stop to the appropriate cells does what you
want.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP