Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mike Mike is offline

Default Right justifying last column of tabbed info?

Does anyone know how to right justify just the last column of a string of
tabbed info? I know there used to be a way to set this feature up for
inserting the date on a letter so the text would actually type left as you
inputted the date. I need to know if this feature still exists and if so can
it be used on general info that is in tabbed columns?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I think you're looking for right-aligned tabs. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ettingTabs.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman