Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
boyz2mom4 boyz2mom4 is offline

Default Printing 2 landscapet calendars on 1 page in portrait

I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the calendars are full size, use "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog.
If you want to create them 2-up to begin with, use the "2 pages per sheet
option on the Margins tab of Page Setup.

"boyz2mom4" wrote in message
I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in

word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in

portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
boyz2mom4 boyz2mom4 is offline

When I check off the 2 pages/sheet in the page setup, it cuts the first
calendar into 2 pages.
Thanks

"boyz2mom4" wrote in message
I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in

word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in

portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

No, you get two smaller pages on which to create your calendar. As I said,
if it is already set up at full page size, you need to use the option in the
Print dialog.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If the calendars are full size, use "2 pages per sheet" in the Print

dialog.
If you want to create them 2-up to begin with, use the "2 pages per

sheet
option on the Margins tab of Page Setup.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"boyz2mom4" wrote in message
I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in

word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in

portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do

it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
boyz2mom4 boyz2mom4 is offline

Hi Suzanne
When I select 2 pages in print, I get 2 calendars printed side by side
landscape with room enough for 2 more underneath. I would like 2
calendars/page filling up the whole page.
Thanks you

"boyz2mom4" wrote in message
I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in

word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in

portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Oh, right. With the Print option you can't get landscape over and under on
portrait. With the Page Setup option, that's what you do get, but you'd have
to resize your calendar.

news

"boyz2mom4" wrote in message
I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in

word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in

portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do

it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
boyz2mom4 boyz2mom4 is offline

Hi Suzanne
I did manage to do it once though without resizing the calendar...it has
something to do with scaling/fit to page..I just can't get it to work again.
Thanks Erin
Could you take me through the steps?

"boyz2mom4" wrote in message
I have created 2 calendars in landscape using the calendar template in
word.
I would like to take these 2 calendars and print them on 1 page in
portrait
(1 on top, 1 on bottom) I managed to do it once but can't seem to do

it
again (many options for printing)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I haven't tried this, but the only "scaling/fit to page" option is in the
Print dialog. I suppose you could try scaling to half the page size, print
one, and then rotate the paper and print another. This would require that
you had a defined paper size that was half the document paper size. I don't
know of any way to scale it in the document itself unless you copy the
entire table, Paste Special as Picture, and then reduce.