Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Katherine Katherine is offline

Default repeat form w/ fill-in fields to be used consecutively

I am trying to create a form for someone who calls on customers once every 3
weeks. He is trying to track certain info from each visit. Is it possible to
repeat a section w/ fill-in fields to be used progressively? I thought a
continuous page break might do it, but it didn't. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See "User Prompts" at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Katherine" wrote in message
I am trying to create a form for someone who calls on customers once

every 3
weeks. He is trying to track certain info from each visit. Is it

possible to
repeat a section w/ fill-in fields to be used progressively? I

thought a
continuous page break might do it, but it didn't. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

What I have done is use an AutoText entry to create the repeat. The one
problem with that the AutoText section will hijack the bookmark names from
the previous section which can effect automation in your document, if for
instance, you are forcing the user to fill out certain fields in a certain
order. But if you are not doing any fancy VBA manipulation to the
Formfields, I think it would work very well for your situation.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.