Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Littlebear Littlebear is offline

Default Question: Two TOC's???

Before I rack my brains with this request, is this even possible?

I have a large document. The document has eight chapters.

The document has a TOC at top.

Someone wants each CHAPTER to have it's own TOC.

When we attempt to do that, the system runs one TOC period.

Is it even possible to have multiple TOC's in a document, with one big TOC
for the entire document at top?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dawn Crosier, MVP Dawn Crosier, MVP is offline

Yes, I do it all the time. See

Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
news