Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Harriet Harriet is offline

Default Using 17"x11" Paper

I am doing a document in Word. When I changed the orientation to landscape
and the paper size to 17"x11 something different shows up on the print
preview screen. It will show the whole page but letters seem to cut off on
the print screen even though everything shows in print layout. What do I
need to do to correct this problem so that what I want to print shows up
correctly on the print preview screen? I have MS Word 2002
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

It sounds like you are using a printer driver for a printer that can't
accommodate 11 X 17 stock - Print Preview is generated by the driver & shows
what the printer is actually going to do.

If you're certain that the selected printer *should* be able to handle that
size you may need to update the driver software.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones