Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
draychic draychic is offline

Default legal pleading without using wizard

I am trying to create my own legal pleading, and I have been able to do so
with a macro posted on this website previously, then adding line numbering
and using text boxes for my single spaced paragraphs so they don't mess up
the double spaced numbering that I need. However, if the regular text I use
exceeds what is in my template, it gets put in front of or behind the text
boxes, which is not acceptable, of course. Is there anyway to tweak this to
work the way I want it to?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I am not sure, but it sounds like you need to change the "Text Wrapping"
setting for the textbox.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.