Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Newton Pitts Newton Pitts is offline

Default How do I get a Template fot "Contractor" Business Card Lables?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You should use the white space to describe what you mean by ""Contractor"
Business Card Lables"

Perhaps the following article on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website will
help"

"Graphics on Labels" - http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.