Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
class class is offline

Default How can I fix the spacing gaps in a pasted document faster?

When I copy a document from another source and paste it onto word, the copy
on word document turns out with big spaces in between words, I guess because
the formats differ. For example:
"when
we claim a pitiful return for all these benefits?" But finding that we not
only
persist in absolute contempt of their reasoning and disbelief in" ... and
so on. Shorter documents can be fixed manually, but what if the copyis
300-500 pages? Is there a faster, time saving way to fix it or is this the
only way?
Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/CleanWebText.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"class" wrote in message
When I copy a document from another source and paste it onto word,

the copy
on word document turns out with big spaces in between words, I guess

because
the formats differ. For example:
"when
we claim a pitiful return for all these benefits?" But finding that

we not
only
persist in absolute contempt of their reasoning and disbelief in"

.... and
so on. Shorter documents can be fixed manually, but what if the

copyis
300-500 pages? Is there a faster, time saving way to fix it or is

this the
only way?
Thank you in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout