Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mich124 mich124 is offline

Default what colour is gumtrees

I need an awnser quickly
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

What has this to do with Microsoft Word.
Try Google.

I need an awnser quickly

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"mich124" wrote:

I need an awnser quickly

Quickly, I believe they are pink with yellow stripes.... or is it yellow
with pink dots?

Unless I am confusing the Juicy Fruit tree with the Bubblicious one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

I'm fairly certain that they are transparent in the summer and turn
white in winter (to hide from predators in the snow).

On Jun 3, 8:04 am, Jean-Guy Marcil
wrote:
"mich124" wrote:
I need an awnser quickly

Quickly, I believe they are pink with yellow stripes.... or is it yellow
with pink dots?

Unless I am confusing the Juicy Fruit tree with the Bubblicious one.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The roots are brown.

Terry

"mich124" wrote in message
I need an awnser quickly

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Of course, I meant to say, " the roots is brown".

Terry

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
The roots are brown.

Terry

"mich124" wrote in message
I need an awnser quickly

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Of course, I meant to say, " the roots is brown".

;-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

The root is brown.
The root(s) are brown.

;-)

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: Of course, I meant to say, " the roots is brown".
:
: Terry
:
: "Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: ...
: The roots are brown.
:
: Terry
:
: "mich124" wrote in message
: ...
: I need an awnser quickly
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You must match the question to be grammatically consistent

Terry

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
The root is brown.
The root(s) are brown.

;-)

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: Of course, I meant to say, " the roots is brown".
:
: Terry
:
: "Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: ...
: The roots are brown.
:
: Terry
:
: "mich124" wrote in message
: ...
: I need an awnser quickly
:
:

Background colour rob Page Layout 1 May 25th 07 09:55 AM
Tabs, Colour Mike[_4_] Microsoft Word Help 1 May 10th 07 03:27 PM
Colour palette Leanne Microsoft Word Help 2 February 19th 07 12:06 AM
text in colour Baz New Users 3 March 19th 06 05:24 PM
Hyperlink colour Phippsy Microsoft Word Help 2 August 24th 05 06:51 PM