Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ben ben is offline

Default Word 2007 page layout problem

Hello,

In word 2007 I used to be able to see the margin on the screen that was set
for my documents. Now when I create a new document I see the left and right
margin but the top and bottom part are cut off so I don't see them. I tried
messing about to get it back without success. When I go to "View", the
ribbon has "Print Layout" selected. Can anyone suggest how I get the top and
bottom margins visible on the screen again?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Adams[_2_] Pat Adams[_2_] is offline

You can also position your pointer in the little gray "void" between pages
and double-click to display or suppress the display of top and bottom
margins.

Pat