Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kristina Kristina is offline

Default saving as html

I have office 2007. I know in past versions of word you had the option to
save a document as an html. I am trying to do that now so that I can upload
it to my family page through a web site. How do I do this now?
--
Kristina
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Click on the Office Button (the Pizza slice in the top left of the Word
windows) and choose SaveAs, select HTML from Save As Type. Alternatively,
press F12 (Save As just as it has been forever).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP