Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
davidrafky davidrafky is offline

Default follow-up question

I posted a question about frames in word so that I could insert graphics
into a word document. You were kind enough answer all of my questions, but I
am not certain I quite understand the answer to my first question.

I asked: "Is there a graphics frame or box in Word?"

You responded: "There are both Frames and Text Boxes. BUt if they are for
the pictures, you should need them."

Can you elaborate? Frames for text? Frames for pictures? I "should" need
them?

Thanks again.
I am now on my way to writing a family genealogy!

David Rafky
Miami, FL

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I also corrected my error immediately afterwards. It should have said SHOULD
NOT: that three letter word makes a big difference! Sorry about the
confusion, but I was trying to tell you that you do not need either to make
the picture change from its default In Line to one of the floating/wrapping
options.

But you can actually insert the picture in either a Text Box of Frame: they
both have slightly different properties. Experiment and see which works best
in your situation.

Terry