Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Suzsa Suzsa is offline

Default self-employment description on a resume

I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my own
business on a resume
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Suzsa" wrote in message
I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my own
business on a resume

Sole Trader?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

www.google.com

"Suzsa" wrote in message
:I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my own
: business on a resume

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Someone who swaps fish?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Suzsa" wrote in message
I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my own
business on a resume

Sole Trader?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

No. Shoes.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Someone who swaps fish?
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: "Gordon" wrote in message
: ...
: "Suzsa" wrote in message
: ...
: I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my
own
: business on a resume
:
:
: Sole Trader?
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Someone who shoes fish? Wow, talk about a tedious job. I wonder if there's
much of a call for fish with shoes...

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
No. Shoes.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Someone who swaps fish?
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
:
: "Gordon" wrote in message
: ...
: "Suzsa" wrote in message
: ...
: I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my
own
: business on a resume
:
:
: Sole Trader?
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

They are very teeny-tiny little shoes.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Someone who shoes fish? Wow, talk about a tedious job. I wonder if there's
: much of a call for fish with shoes...
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: No. Shoes.
:
: "JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: ...
: : Someone who swaps fish?
: :
: : --
: :
: : JoAnn Paules
: : MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: : Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
: :
: :
: :
: : "Gordon" wrote in message
: : ...
: : "Suzsa" wrote in message
: : ...
: : I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning
my
: own
: : business on a resume
: :
: :
: : Sole Trader?
: :
:
:
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
They are very teeny-tiny little shoes.

On a "scale" of 1 to 10?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Floundering for a comment?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
They are very teeny-tiny little shoes.

On a "scale" of 1 to 10?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Floundering for a comment?

Just wondering whether it was my plaice or not....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Perhaps for walking on water?

Terry

"Gordon" wrote in message
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Floundering for a comment?

Just wondering whether it was my plaice or not....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

This whole thing is turning into a bunch of crappie.

Tom
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: Floundering for a comment?
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "Gordon" wrote in message
: ...
: "Tom [Pepper] Willett" wrote in message
: ...
: They are very teeny-tiny little shoes.
:
:
: On a "scale" of 1 to 10?
:
:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron O'Brien Ron O'Brien is offline

"Suzsa" wrote in message
I would like help in the correct wording of a description of owning my own
business on a resume

I always write the job title followed by Self employed (where normally the
name of the employer would be), as in:

Soul Trader - Self employed
or
Seller of Souls
Self employed

-depends on how you're setting it out

(I just thought I'd add a more sinister twist to the 'sole trader' jokes)

Ron