Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
DiscipleTom DiscipleTom is offline

Default Problem with email mailmerge

I am trying to do a mailmerge with an Excel database to a Word document. I've
used this before with no problems...however, now when I create the document,
when I tell it to mailmerge to email, it appears to run but does not send the
emails.

I can email an individual document from word with no problems...Kinda sounds
like something got stepped on...should I reinstall Word?

Email MailMerge strMailBody Question eckert1961 Mailmerge 3 January 13th 10 02:28 AM
how do i add a email field to mailmerge Shadokeeper Mailmerge 1 September 29th 08 08:31 PM
Email mailmerge hangs? MILO Mailmerge 1 June 12th 08 04:21 PM
Cannot read my MailMerge email in webmail Margaret Bartley[_2_] Mailmerge 1 April 22nd 08 08:36 PM
Assign an email for mailmerge Dalia H. Mailmerge 0 November 21st 05 03:16 PM