Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Evrin Evrin is offline
Junior Member

Default No more than six*lines of type per inch

Hello

I am using win 7 and office 2007. Currently working on a document that is using font Times New Roman 12, margins 0.75 inch. Page is single spaced. I must satisfy these requirements.

In paragraph spacing section of page layout toolbar, I can see that in some paragraphs I have:
Before 0 pt
After 0 pt

and in some others I have
Before 0 pt
After 10 pt

1. I have no idea why there is this difference? I selected the page with ctrl + A and then selected single line option.

2. I have to satisfy a condition of "Pages must be single-spaced, with no more than six lines of type per inch"

Could you pleeeeeeeeeeeeease help? I have to submit this document very soon, and don't know how to satisfy the no more than six lines of type per inch ....

Thanks