Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Default Vertical Ruler Word 2007

Is there a way to set the default to show vertical ruler by default in Word
2007 or to add Show vertical ruler to the Quick Launch toolbar. It will not
let me right click on it to show the ruler on the Quick Launch toolbar. I
cannot figure out how to make this a default so the ruler shows every time.

thank you,
BK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BK BK is offline

Never mind, I answered my own question. I figured it had to be somewhere
under Word Options, and it is. Go to the Customized under Word Options.
Select View Tab under Popular Commands. Move the Ruler to the Quick Access
toolbar.

Still figured out how to set this as the default - but at least having it on
the Quick Access toolbar will help.

"BK" wrote:

Is there a way to set the default to show vertical ruler by default in Word
2007 or to add Show vertical ruler to the Quick Access toolbar. It will not
let me right click on it to show the ruler on the Quick Access toolbar. I