Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pcbgunner pcbgunner is offline

Default Print Out issue

Hi,

I have problem with print in microsoft word 2007.
Whenever i print the document name and date will appear in the footer.
I have checked the footer, it's nothing and do a preview also nothing
appear but whenever i print it will print out the document name and
date.
Even in a blank page, it will appear too.
How do i disable it?

Please help!

Regards
pcbgunner

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pcbgunner pcbgunner is offline

Thanks Suzanne.

Indeed i have added the document name and date on the printer
properties.

Thanks

pcbgunner