Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shadow06 shadow06 is offline

Default template-list of certifications, memberships, courses by employee

Can anyone direct me to a template that would help me set up a list for our
employees indicating the Health and Safety courses, memberships,
certifications etc... that each of them have taken? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The chances of finding a template that matches the requirements of your
business exactly are slim - try Google - but a table would seem to address
the issue with either check marks or dates for each completed
qualification - see http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm for the check
boxes.