Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinks tinks is offline

Default Convert TOC from Word 2000 to 2007

I had a table of contents based on Field Entries that was created in Word
2000. when I open it in Word 2007, the formatting for the Table of Contents
is messed up. I had a left tab set for 1.1 which it isn't recognizing at
all. What can I do to fix this short of recreating the Table of Contents
--
Thanks for the help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

First, make sure the Compatibility settings for the document are now Word
2007 and Save the document as a Word 2007 document. Compatibility settings
should appear under Word Options under the Office button (top left).

Then try regenerating the TOC and see if this fixes the problem.