Craig

Default Eliminating table formatting but not the text

Occasionally when I copy information off an web site it is in a table. Is
there a way to eliminate the table but leave all the text, so I can reformat
it and then print it.

Thanks,

jcs

Genine

You could do Edit Paste Special unformatted text.
This puts tabs between stuff that would have been in table cells.
Or... if you have already pasted it, do Table Convert Table to text.
Genine

"Craig" wrote:

Occasionally when I copy information off an web site it is in a table. Is
there a way to eliminate the table but leave all the text, so I can reformat
it and then print it.

Thanks,

jcs

Any way to link text with Figure or Table number? Richard Stanford Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 02:32 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
eliminating tick marks and formatting selected text r frank Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 01:05 PM
Getting the format of a table Kind writer/user/programmer Tables 0 October 29th 04 02:52 AM