Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Further Automation

I remember a few years ago I created a template that had bookmarked Ask
fields throughout, with an Autonew macro that selected the entire document
and then updated the field with an F9, fill-in info manually and OK. Ended
with Ctrl+Home to get to the top. The info typed into the ask field went to
the the appropriate locations in the document. I can not reproduce what I
did previously.
Does anyone know what I am talking about (using Word 2003)

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

Better to do it that way.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"PA" wrote in message
I remember a few years ago I created a template that had bookmarked Ask
fields throughout, with an Autonew macro that selected the entire document
and then updated the field with an F9, fill-in info manually and OK.
Ended
with Ctrl+Home to get to the top. The info typed into the ask field went
the the appropriate locations in the document. I can not reproduce what I
did previously.
Does anyone know what I am talking about (using Word 2003)

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Thank you Doug, I will give this a try. Then my challenge will be to get our
user base to learn it.

Word2003 Automation PA New Users 2 October 14th 08 08:37 PM
Supressing the ctrl-c and other keys during word automation in automation apondu Microsoft Word Help 0 July 19th 07 10:15 PM
OLE Automation Speed [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 August 30th 06 06:57 PM
Word Automation Naga Microsoft Word Help 2 April 18th 06 12:42 AM
PDF Automation Tim Flatman New Users 3 February 16th 06 10:47 PM