Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cricket Cricket is offline

Default Opening Word 2003 programs transferred to new computer with Words

I have recently purchased a new computer with Words 2007. I transferred my
files from my old computer, but when I try to open them, all I get is
giberish. How can I save them using Words 2007?
--
I luv cricket
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

How did you transfer them to the new computer? It sounds as though they have
been corrupted in the process.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Cricket" (donotspam) wrote in message
I have recently purchased a new computer with Words 2007. I transferred my
files from my old computer, but when I try to open them, all I get is
giberish. How can I save them using Words 2007?
--
I luv cricket

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cricket Cricket is offline

Default Opening Word 2003 programs transferred to new computer with Wo

Thanks for your response Terry. I transfered the files by "Easy Transfer Cable"
--
I luv cricket

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

How did you transfer them to the new computer? It sounds as though they have
been corrupted in the process.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Cricket" (donotspam) wrote in message
I have recently purchased a new computer with Words 2007. I transferred my
files from my old computer, but when I try to open them, all I get is
giberish. How can I save them using Words 2007?
--
I luv cricket

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Strange. Are you able to send (a small) one to me as an email attachment to
test please?

Terry

terryfarrellnotatmsndotcom

news