Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Skip Sharp Skip Sharp is offline

Default re-installing microsoft office small business 2007 after crash

I had the repair shop back up everything on my laptop before running restore
disc. Everything is back to original now, but I don't have microsoft works
that came with the computer. I tried to re-install small business 2007 but
the installation wizard kept telling me that the product key that I entered
was wrong and wouldn't continue with installation????? How do I re install
this program? Also microsoft works is also in the back up file that the shop
created. How do I get it back to program files where I can use it? For that
matter how do I get anything back into the START window where I can select
it and use it??

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1011-1.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"Skip Sharp" wrote in message
.. .
I had the repair shop back up everything on my laptop before running
restore
disc. Everything is back to original now, but I don't have microsoft
works
that came with the computer. I tried to re-install small business 2007 but
the installation wizard kept telling me that the product key that I
entered
was wrong and wouldn't continue with installation????? How do I re install
this program? Also microsoft works is also in the back up file that the
shop
created. How do I get it back to program files where I can use it? For
that
matter how do I get anything back into the START window where I can select
it and use it??

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1011-1.aspx

Not quite sure how this is a WORD question. You need to re-install using the
CD. If you don't have a separate Works install CD then you need to use the
System Recovery CD that came with your machine.

As to the SBE 2007 product key, are you trying to use the product key that's
on the laptop? That's the WINDOWS product key, not the SBE product key.