Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Multiple copies of Word Fillable Forms

Is there a way to transfer information keyed to a Word fillable form to
subsequent copies of the same form with different footers? For example, we
need to send out an insurance policy form with the same information on every
page. The only thing that might change is one of the address fields and the
footer (i.e. Insured's copy, Broker's Copy, Producer's copy, etc.) I know
how to do it in Adobe Acrobat, but haven't done it in Word yet.

Thanks for the help!

Ken K.
--
akkrug

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Thanks Graham. I'll give it a try!!
--
akkrug

"akkrug" wrote:

Is there a way to transfer information keyed to a Word fillable form to
subsequent copies of the same form with different footers? For example, we
need to send out an insurance policy form with the same information on every
page. The only thing that might change is one of the address fields and the
footer (i.e. Insured's copy, Broker's Copy, Producer's copy, etc.) I know
how to do it in Adobe Acrobat, but haven't done it in Word yet.

Thanks for the help!

Ken K.
--
akkrug

Fillable forms, multiple locations for entry of data, fields etc andiamoster Microsoft Word Help 3 September 23rd 08 02:15 AM
Word 07 Forms Fillable Misty New Users 1 November 5th 07 09:51 AM
Fillable forms in Word Rob Microsoft Word Help 2 December 6th 06 02:29 PM
Spell Checking / Clearing Forms in Word Fillable Forms akkrug New Users 2 September 20th 05 03:51 PM
Fillable Forms in Word 2003 lwheeler Microsoft Word Help 1 June 10th 05 05:14 PM