Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
davidrafky davidrafky is offline

Default thin blue lines

In an earlier post I indicated that some words in MSWord were surrounded by
rectangles composed of thin blue or red lines. None of the responses seemed
on target.

Some additional info: if I rest the cursor on one of these words, a little
square box appears with a circle and an "i" inside of it.

Dave Rafky
Miami FL

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"davidrafky" wrote in message
In an earlier post I indicated that some words in MSWord were surrounded
by rectangles composed of thin blue or red lines. None of the responses
seemed on target.

Then please reply to the original thread - don't start a new one.

Thin blue lines davidrafky New Users 2 October 22nd 08 04:08 PM
Blue Wavy Lines Curious Microsoft Word Help 2 August 14th 08 03:45 PM
Blue lines Keko Microsoft Word Help 6 August 8th 07 06:11 AM
Getting rid of blue wavy lines under text forever? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 5 April 17th 07 07:46 AM
Blue lines in Document jeff Microsoft Word Help 21 May 4th 05 03:20 AM