Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gerry Gerry is offline

Default Does anyone have a template for a recipe book in word 2003

I an putting together all our recipes that are on bits and pieces of paper
and would like to arrange them in a recipe book. If anyone has a template for
this, or has any ideas, I would love to hear from you.
--
GerryO
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] is offline

Hello Gerry,

You might want to have a look at the community-submitted templates on Office
Online. There are a number of templates for recipes:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...438651033.aspx

I hope it can help you.

Best wishes,

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]