Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TRPGA TRPGA is offline

Default how do I copy from a word document

I used to right click a highlighted area in the 2003 adition. In the 2007
version that comand doesn't work. How do I copy in the 2007 version?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you saying that there is no short cut menu displayed when you right
click?

If the menu is displayed but the Copy command is not enabled, do you have
something selected?

As an alternative, you can use Ctrl+c

--
Hope this helps.