Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeA MikeA is offline

Default Theme fonts and styles in 2007

something changed. I was composing docs and using the drop down font menu
with a large number of fonts. Now the font drop down menu says "Theme Fonts"
and lists just 2 ... one for heading and one for body. I can find no way to
change this and have no idea what changed. Even the "modify" tab under the
various styles on the top tool bar has only the same two font options! what
did I do ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeA MikeA is offline

Thanks for the speedy response. A Brother 4040 laser printer on a home
network through this computer ... not sure I understand the relevance of the
question ! I am a real amateur!!

"mikeA" wrote in message
something changed. I was composing docs and using the drop down font menu
with a large number of fonts. Now the font drop down menu says "Theme
Fonts"
and lists just 2 ... one for heading and one for body. I can find no way
change this and have no idea what changed. Even the "modify" tab under
the
various styles on the top tool bar has only the same two font options!
what
did I do ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm not sure. The usual font issue is described at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NoFonts.htm, but that results in just
printer fonts being listed. What I see in the Font drop down is Theme Fonts,
followed by Recently Used Fonts and then All Fonts.

Since your printer is on a network, I guess the next question is: Is the
driver installed on the local machine?

http://word.mvps.org