Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cootha Cootha is offline

Default Check box in form to add a new page for addition of more informati

Hi,
I want to know if it is possible in a Word form where I have check boxes for
yea and no. If I check yes, I want the form to produce a new page where
additional information can be entered to clarify the yes. If I check no I
want the form to stay as it is. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/word_vba_examples.htm . From the second page see
particularly the items 'Repeat a block of formatted text and form fields
based upon the content of another form field' and 'An alternative method of
adding a row to a protected table' (which can be used to add several rows
with a little modification'.
or you could format the additional page as hidden and use the check box to
switch the display between hidden and displayed.

Note that all macro based solutions will cause problems if the form is to be
distributed outside your local control. You cannot force people to run
macros.