Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LarryF LarryF is offline

Default Problem with duplexing

We have a Home Equity form that we'd like to use with MailMerge to generate
duplexed filled-in copies. As an example, I should be able to enter three
sets of customer information, MailMerge them with the form to generate a
document that can be duplex printed. We have no problems merging the data
with the form, but printing the resulting file duplexed causes the beginning
of the second form to be printed on the back of the last page of the previous
form. We've tried inserting a blank page at the end of the Merge form, but
it is removed by the MailMerge process. We've tried all sorts of codes at
the end of the form to cause the next page to be printed on a new piece of
paper, but those are ignored as well. Does anyone have any suggestions on
how we can fix this?

Larry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Fellow MVP Doug Robbins should come to the rescue with his macro to print
each letter pf a merge document as a separate print task.

Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter()
Dim Letters As Long, Counter As Long
Letters = ActiveDocument.Sections.Count
Counter = 1
While Counter Letters
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Background:=False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo, _