Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bobbi Pohl Bobbi Pohl is offline

Default How do I get the directory template to put multiple entries on a p

Under mail merge, I have selected directory and set up the data fields I want
to include. When I a merge, each record appears on a new page. How do I get
the records to appear one after the other on the page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Make sure that all that you have on the page is the mergefields and any
other text that you want to be repeated for each record in the datasource.

Also that the paragraph is not formatted to have a page break before it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.