Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abird abird is offline

Default Hyperlink behavior Word 2007: correct page but wrong part of page

I've searched a lot of place but have not even seen anyone else having this
problem.
Document is a multi-page Word 2007 form template with hyperlinks for
navigation.

In most cases clicking a hyperlink will take you to the correct page, and
the top of the page displays. However on some pages, it either displays the
bottom of the page and/or the top of the next page. Sometimes the cursor is
in the first form field of the following page.

With the template open, view field codes, show bookmarks and show text
boundaries, I still can't see what might be causing this behavior. There are
a bunch of hidden bookmarks (that I didn't create) and I'm wondering if the
answer is there.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yahoo Yahoo is offline

Hi

Position the cursor where you need to navigate to insert book mark ex.bm1.
Then go back to wehre the link is and hyperlink using the book mark (bm1).
Then the link will navigate to the exact position of the book mark on a page.

hope this helps this s what i follow.