amywinnsboro

Default Microsoft office online

How do I download micosoft office

The only version of Office that can (legally) be downloaded is the trial
version of Office 2003, but you certainly don't want to do that unless you
have broadband (and probably not then). See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/trial/default.mspx

"amywinnsboro" wrote in message
How do I download micosoft office

Amedee Van Gasse

amywinnsboro shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

How do I download micosoft office

See the reply from Suzanne Barnhill.
A trial version means you have to pay after (I'm not sure) 60 days, or
it will stop working.

Suzanne is not complete. It's possible to download a Teachers license
if you are a teacher and you got the special registration number from
your school. Here in Belgium anyway, I wouldn't know about Merkia.

If you want to download "an" Office, not necessarily from the Microsoft
brand, and you don't want to pay: http://www.openoffice.org
There are 685 reasons why you shouldn't use MS Office. (it costs 685
Euro over here for the Pro version)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
TF

Amedee

I think the download must be particular to Belgium: the Students and
Teachers Edition may be purchased Mail Order or from an Authorised Retail
outlet in the UK and I believe it the same in the USA too.

Terry Farrell

:
: How do I download micosoft office
:
: See the reply from Suzanne Barnhill.
: A trial version means you have to pay after (I'm not sure) 60 days, or
: it will stop working.
:
: Suzanne is not complete. It's possible to download a Teachers license
: if you are a teacher and you got the special registration number from
: your school. Here in Belgium anyway, I wouldn't know about Merkia.
:
: If you want to download "an" Office, not necessarily from the Microsoft
: brand, and you don't want to pay: http://www.openoffice.org
: There are 685 reasons why you shouldn't use MS Office. (it costs 685
: Euro over here for the Pro version)
:
: --
: Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1

Amedee Van Gasse

TF shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Amedee

I think the download must be particular to Belgium: the Students and
Teachers Edition may be purchased Mail Order or from an Authorised
Retail outlet in the UK and I believe it the same in the USA too.

Terry Farrell

Terry,

You are right, it's in Belgium only. Or to be 100% precise: only in
schools recogni(s|z)ed by the Flemish Community. (in Flanders, and in
the Dutch-speaking schools in Brussels; but not in Wallonia, the German
speaking East Cantons, or the Francophone schools in Brussels)

https://www.ma3d.com/msdnaa
https://www.ma3d.com/oops
https://www.ma3d.com/mskis

SWMBO has MSKIS: 12,50 €/year for
* Microsoft Office Professional
* Microsoft Office 2003 (including Publisher)
* Microsoft Windows XP
* Microsoft Encarta
* Microsoft Frontpage

Not a bad deal at all ;-)

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How to Report Bugs Effectively
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the
answer.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...-with-yes-or-n
o-answers.html

TF

Almost generous!

Terry

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
: TF shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:
: Terry,
:
[...]
: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
: How to Report Bugs Effectively
: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html
: Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no" as the
: answer.
: http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...-with-yes-or-n
: o-answers.html

Amedee Van Gasse

TF shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

: https://www.ma3d.com/mskis
:
: SWMBO has MSKIS: 12,50 €/year for
: * Microsoft Office Professional
: * Microsoft Office 2003 (including Publisher)
: * Microsoft Windows XP
: * Microsoft Encarta
: * Microsoft Frontpage
:
: Not a bad deal at all ;-)

Almost generous!

Terry

And that's 12.50 for the whole package, not 12.50 each.

Amedee.