Debbie226

Default Please explain how to set up a legal document with styles setup.

I need a step by step of legal styles and formatting so I can fully begin to
do this and then have the Table of Contents will be created from the style.
It should include outline numbering as well. From normal please.

You're not going to get that kind of tutorial here (even if anyone knew for
sure what you needed), but here are some articles that will get you started:

How to apply a style in Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styles/ApplyAStyle.html

How to modify a style in Word
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html

How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Word document
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

How to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word
http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

You might also want to see the appropriate one of the following:

Word 97/2000 Legal Users Guide

Word 2002 Legal Users Guide

Word 2003 Legal Users Guide

"Debbie226" wrote in message
I need a step by step of legal styles and formatting so I can fully begin

do this and then have the Table of Contents will be created from the

style.
It should include outline numbering as well. From normal please.

Doug Robbins

There are some good links at
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+Guide+to+Word

Also take a look at the following page of fellow MVP Shauna Kelly's website:

http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.