Andrew West Dorset 10000

Default how to have my company header printed to document merged with data

I have an application that creates a merged word document with prices & text
from an access type database (not access a bespoke program) how can I include
my company header into that document and all some of the text to be near the
top of the page in line with some of the header info (currently our address
runs on the rh side 6 lines down after company logo) I want to be able to
enter customers address on the left in line with this.
Doug Robbins

You will need to set up those features in the mailmerge main document that
the application uses as the basis for the mailmerge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Andrew West Dorset 10000" wrote in message
I have an application that creates a merged word document with prices &
text
from an access type database (not access a bespoke program) how can I
include
my company header into that document and all some of the text to be near
the
top of the page in line with some of the header info (currently our
address
runs on the rh side 6 lines down after company logo) I want to be able to
enter customers address on the left in line with this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Zachry1

Default how to have my company header printed to document merged with

Doug,

How can we have this happen based on the path for the logo placed into
Access and not embedding or linking the logo in Word???