AA2e72E

Default Shade margin

How can I shade the WHOLE of the right-hand margin (between the text and the
edge of the paper)?
Shauna Kelly

Hi AA2e72E

You will need to do two things here.

First, make sure your printer can print all the way to the edge of the page.
Many can't.

Second, turn on text boundaries so you can see where you're working. To do
that, do Tools Options View and tick Text Boundaries. Now, use View
Header and Footer. In the header, draw a text box and position it carefully
to fill the space between margin and the edge of the paper. Apply shading to
the text box. That will now print on every page.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word